This article will show you how to make a profit through your business, either in the form of side hustle or one of the nine ways below. You could potentially make hundreds or even thousands of dollars from these methods. All of these are completely legal, profitable, and low-risk. This information is designed to help you make a bit of extra cash to pay off your debts and start saving for the future.
So sit back and read this guide carefully. You may learn a little bit about how to make a profit that you didn’t know before! Enjoy!
- The Rubber Ducky – Rubber Ducky is a game that kids love to play. It’s basically like Bingo, but with a duck instead of numbers (it comes in the form of a rubber ducky). You just need to know the name of the game and where to spot people playing it. If you can’t spot people playing it, simply go to the nearest bathhouse or public restroom and start offering them $5 for every kid they bring in their group. Just remember that if you win more than $80, you will have to pay taxes on your earnings.
- Key Duplication – A lot of businesses are hiring key duplication services because they are losing or misplacing their keys. If you have a 3D printer, the best way to make money with it is by duplicating keys. You can use your 3D printer to print your customer’s keys and charge them $20 for each key. The best thing about this gig is the fact that you don’t need any certification to perform this task and anyone can do it. It’s a great side hustle business, but do not take more orders than you can handle.
- Teeth Whitening – You can offer teeth whitening services in your neighborhood. Simply find a business card printer online and create a fake business card. It’s best to write your personal cell phone number on the card so customer can contact you directly when they want their teeth whitened. Once you get an order from a customer, simply Googled it and apply that knowledge to your teeth-whitening-business. It’s best to charge between $25 for the lightest amount of stains and up to $150 for something more serious.
- Mailbox Shopping – This is another great business that anyone with a car can do. Just go to the nearest mailbox and look for envelopes. If you see any worth $5 or more, simply open them up, take out the contents, and reseal it. Just remember to not rip the envelope open or leave any kind of evidence that you opened it! You can get 5-10 envelopes this way without leaving your car. If you aren’t sure if an envelope has money in it, just lick the flap of the envelope to find out. If you like licking envelopes, then this might be a perfect gig for you!
- Sell Your Knowledge – People are willing pay someone else to do work they don’t want to do. If you have any kind of knowledge that you can share, then share it on the Internet. You can start by writing an article about how to do something on the Internet. People will pay to read your articles. I’ve made some extra cash by writing about the methods within this article, so I know it’s possible.
- Online Surveys – This is one of my favorite ways to make money online because you don’t need any experience or special skill set for this job. All you need is a computer with access to the Internet (and basic knowledge on how to use a computer). You can score $20 just by completing one survey. There are tons of survey sites out there, but the best ones for this job are Survey Junkie and Swagbucks.
- eBay and Amazon – Going on eBay and buying items to sell them on Amazon can earn you a lot of money. You can also start your own online store by using the Bizy Business System. I used to be an affiliate marketer with Bizy Business System and earned $10,000 in a month by selling products from other people’s websites. There is a lot of money to be made from selling other people’s products!
- Freelance Jobs – If you have a skill that is in high demand, then do some freelance work! I know a few people who get paid hundreds of dollars for designing logos and other graphic design projects. You can get more gigs through websites like InMotionHosting.com and Elance.com .
- Be an Uber Driver – You might have heard about Uber from the news, but did you know that you can make a living driving for them? All you need is a car and a clean record, which most people have already. This job is very popular right now because it’s very easy to get started and they pay $20 per hour. The best part is that there are no taxi medallions or permits needed. You can start making money by driving for Lyft instead if Uber isn’t available in your area.
- Start Your Own Business – If everything else fails, then you can always start your own business! Even with just $100, you can start a side business online and make it grow into something big. The best way to start this business is by using the Bizy Business System or my free online training course called “Start An Online Business in 5 Days”. I will show you how to create your product and find your customers after that…
There are so many ways to make money, but these 10 gig ideas seem to be the most popular right now. Some of the gigs listed above might not suit you, so feel free to search for others. I hope you liked this guide and learned something new.